2018 STEM Education Conference
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM – 3:45 PM
Location: Maranatha Christian Academy
9201 75th Ave N Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
REGISTRATION & FEES
• MISF Members: $65
• NonMembers: $175
• Title Funds may be available to cover registration fees. Check with your local school district for more details.
• The conference is for grade K-12 educators from any Minnesota private or independent school. Your school does not need to be a member of MISF to attend.
• Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments, and free parking.
• Registration fees are nonrefundable; however, registrations are transferable.
• Payments (Check, Visa or MasterCard) must be received by Monday, August 6th, 2018
• Last day to register is Tuesday, July 31st, 2018
View the 2018 Breakout Session Descriptions here.
You will choose your breakout sessions upon registering. Register early to ensure that you are able to attend the breakout session of your choice. Space is limited for each session.
STEM GRANT FOCUS
Have you considered submitting an STEM Grant but are unsure where to start? The STEM Grant Track provides opportunities to talk with MISF’s STEM Advisory Committee to have your questions answered and help you brainstorm and develop your ideas for STEM Grant projects. You can also attend presentations from previous STEM Grant recipient schools. Teachers from Maranatha Christian Academy, Frassati Catholic Academy, Bethany Academy, Nativity of Our Lord School, St. Alphonsus Catholic School, and Academy of Whole Learning will be presenting their projects which were funded by MISF STEM Grants.
Sponsor exhibitors will be available to showcase the products and services they offer to the STEM education community.