PLEASE JOIN US!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
James B. Woulfe Alumni Hall
Anderson Student Center
The University of St. Thomas, St. Paul campus
Registration is open until May 5th
Seats are $25 per person
Tables: $200 (schools); $1,000 (corporate/community table sponsors)
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
The Chicago Sun Times called Bob, "...a mesmerizing physical comedian." The London Times called him, "...a genuinely funny man."
Best known as the author and original “Bobby Bean” in the theatrical megahit Triple Espresso, the “highly caffeinated comedy” that has entertained roughly two million people worldwide. The show has been performed in more than 50 cities in six countries and in three languages. For over thirty years Bob has traveled the world performing, and he has been a featured and favorite emcee for many large stadium and arena gatherings.
Everyone throughout Minnesota is welcome to attend and celebrate the extraordinary work taking place in Minnesota's K-12 private and independent schools!
2014 Award Recipients and Finalists
STORY AWARD RECIPIENTS
* Our Lady of the Lake School (Mound)
* Lusiene Fofana, Concordia Academy (Roseville)
* Banyan Community, DeLaSalle High School (Minneapolis)
* E3 (Eat, Exercise, Educate) Program, Risen Christ School (Minneapolis)
HONOR TEACHER AWARD FINALISTS
* Julie Ann Ball, Marshall School (Duluth)
* Josh Nutter, Carondelet Catholic School (Minneapolis)
* Miriam Shuros, Gethsemane Lutheran School (Maplewood)
* Bob Waedekin, Gethsemane Lutheran School (Maplewood)
* Kristina Lantz, Benilde-St. Margaret's (St. Louis Park)
* Tammy O'Laughlin, Hope Lutheran High School (Winona)
* Dr. Carrie Pfeifer, St. Croix Lutheran (West St. Paul)
* Stephen Vopatek, Academy of Holy Angels (Richfield)
HONOR TEACHER AWARD SPONSORS
STORY AWARD SPONSORS
DESIGN AND PRINT SPONSOR
MARK & JANE CHRONISTER
Ann & Greg Anklam
Will & Kate Stewart
WEBSITE AD SPONORS
Your generous donation of any size will help support MISF’s programs and initiatives. What a great way to help Minnesota’s kids receive a high-quality K-12 private and independent education.