Thursday, May 9, 2013
5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
James B. Woulfe Alumni Hall
Anderson Student Center
The University of St. Thomas, St. Paul campus
MASTER OF CEREMONIES
The Chicago Sun Times called Bob, "...a mesmerizing physical comedian." The London Times called him, "...a genuinely funny man."
Best known as the author and original “Bobby Bean” in the theatrical megahit Triple Espresso, the “highly caffeinated comedy” that has entertained roughly two million people worldwide. The show has been performed in more than 50 cities in six countries and in three languages. For over thirty years Bob has traveled the world performing, and he has been a featured and favorite emcee for many large stadium and arena gatherings.
Everyone throughout Minnesota is welcome to attend and celebrate the extraordinary work taking place in Minnesota's K-12 private and independent schools!
Seats are $25 per person
Tables: $200 (schools); $1,000 (corporate/community table sponsors)
2013 Award Recipients and Finalists
STORY AWARD RECIPIENTS
* The Whole Learning School (St. Louis Park)
* Sheila Vinkemeier, Trinity Lutheran School (Belle Plaine)
* "Summer Sale," Mayer Lutheran High School (Mayer)
* International Space Station Project, Minnehaha Academy (Minneapolis)
HONOR TEACHER AWARD FINALISTS
* Jon Kroeze, Calvin Christian School (Minneapolis)
* Mary McCue, St. Alphonsus School (Brooklyn Center)
* Gail Petroff, Prince of Peace Academy (Mounds View)
* Nancy Vanasse, Good Shepherd School (Golden Valley)
* Tom Backen, Benilde-St. Margaret's (St. Louis Park)
* Diane Bisping, Concordia Academy (Roseville)
* Garlyn "Gar" Jasper, Central MN Christian School (Prinsburg)
* Charles Miller, Saint John's Preparatory School (Collegeville)
HONOR TEACHER AWARD SPONSORS
STORY AWARD SPONSORS
PRINT SPONSOR - Available
WEBSITE AD SPONORS
Your generous donation of any size will help support MISF’s programs and initiatives. What a great way to help Minnesota’s kids receive a high-quality K-12 private and independent education.