2013-2014 Honor Fund
The Minnesota Independent School Forum is inviting you to be part of the "2013 MISF Honor Fund" by making your donation today. MISF is asking for your support so that we may continue to offer valuable services to our member schools. Currently, MISF's membership consists of 143 K-12 private schools serving 30,288 students, and continues to grow weekly.
Here are examples of what your support helped us accomplish last year:
- Provided 7 professional advancement workshops in development, admissions and marketing. MISF also hosted an annual MISF School Head Retreat which offered attendees the opportunity to network, share ideas and problem solve with their peers.
- Gave inspiration, financial support and professional development opportunities through the MISF STEM Program. The 2013 MISF STEM Seminar had record breaking attendance at 220 educatiors. MISF gave out more than $120,000 in STEM grants to 20 member schools.
- Continued Advocacy at the State Capitol. MISF, along witht he Minnesota Council for American Private Education and the Minnesota Catholic Conference, co-hosted the 2013 Nonpublic Schools Day at the Capitol attended by more than 200 people. MISF represented the 486 private schools in the state serving 74,000 students, as it continued its efforts among legislators and policymakers.
- Completed the Statwide Census of Private Education (SCOPE) Study. Statistics gathered show that 97% of private school students graduate on time with no significant color gap. In addition, 94% go on to post-secondary education.
- Held the 2013 Minnesota Private and Independent Education Awards event. A total of 30 awards were given out including a K-8 and 9-12 Honor Teacher of the year.
Thanks to the many loyal donors who support the efforts at MISF, our organization is able to provide unique but critical services to our member schools. MISF does not just want its private schools to survive, but to accomplish at the highest levels. Your gift will help make that happen.
Please carefully consider how your leadership gift to the 2013 MISF Honor Fund will make a difference to thousands of kids attending private schools throughout Minnesota. Imagine what is possible!
Click on the button below to make a difference!
Your generous donation of any size will help support MISF’s programs and initiatives. What a great way to help Minnesota’s kids receive a high-quality K-12 private and independent education.