Social Media – What is working for schools in 2017?
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Location: Notre Dame Academy, Minnetonka
Presented by Andrea Gribble of #SocialSchool4EDU
- MISF member school staff, attending in person: Free for first staff member, $25 for each additional.
- MISF member school staff, attending via Webinar: Free
- Non-member school staff attending in person: $65 per person
- Non-member school staff attending via Webinar: $25
- Lunch and all presentation materials are included
Registration begins soon….Watch this space for more information
Your school uses social media, of course you do! But what are the best strategies for your school now that we are approaching the 2017-2018 school year? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat will all be covered in this power-packed session with guest presenter Andrea Gribble. You’ll want to bring along your team members handling your social media. We’ll share examples, stats and get all of your questions answered so that you can feel confident in your efforts.