COVID-19 Emergency Microgrants
The Microgrant application period has ended. No further requests are being accepted at this time.
Thanks to the remarkable generosity of the GHR Foundation, MISF is pleased to facilitate a special funding opportunity for all private and independent schools in Minnesota via Microgrants. This special grant opportunity is designed to meet interim and immediate financial needs due to the impact of COVID-19 on your school community.
Three specific areas of need are eligible for a Microgrant:
- Facility cleaning needs (equipment, materials, service)
- Equipment/Technology for eLearning/distance learning (hardware, software, internet access)
The structure, process and evaluation of these Microgrants are as follows:
- Maximum grant of $2500
- Grants will be evaluated based on purpose, use of funds and need
- Schools are eligible to receive one grant
- Depending on level of need and funds requested, all applications may not be funded
- The application period will close at 4pm, Friday, March 27. This is not a “first come-first served” process. All applications will be considered. Applications received after the deadline are not eligible.
MISF is grateful and honored to partner with the GHR Foundation to meet the needs of private and independent schools in Minnesota.