Member schools* will find information and resources for preparing grant applications below. If you have any questions, please email Beth Murphy, MISF STEM Program Manager at [email protected].
Calendar and Guidelines
- STEM Innovation Grant Scoring Rubric
- STEM Starter Grant Scoring Rubric
- STEM Sustainability Grant Scoring Rubric
- Letter of Interest (Due Tuesday, January 12, 2021 by 6pm)
- Grant Application Form (Due Tuesday, February 16, 2021, by 6pm)
- Project budget for a STEM grant (DOCX – right-click to download)
Use of Funds Agreement
*Only MISF member schools are eligible to receive STEM grants. For more information on becoming a member, click here.